St Philip's is a school for children and young people aged 11-19 who have additional learning needs, some of which are complex, and may include Autism. Our pupils and students are valued for who they are as individuals and are supported to achieve their maximum potential. St Philip's is part of the Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust (OHC&AT) family which has a strong track record for making a positive impact within the local communities that it serves.
You will be ambitious, a proven leader either at Deputy or Head level and have a track record in successfully implementing school improvement.
You will need to:
- be a highly capable leader, with a clear sense of vision, strategic thinking and purpose
- be an exceptional classroom practitioner, ideally with expertise in the field of Special Needs
- have recent and relevant experience of highly effective leadership and a strong track record in raising standards
- have a full understanding of processes involving children in care, child protection and safeguarding and be committed to working in partnership
- be collegiate, responsive, highly approachable and have the ability to inspire colleagues, pupils and their families
We can offer:
- the opportunity to develop skills and experience within a family of providers
- staff and an Executive Board who are committed and dedicated to success
- support and guidance from Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust
Please contact the school office to arrange a tour.
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. on Weds 7 Dec
Selection process and Interview: 14 Dec
Please visit www.orchardhill.ac.uk/job-vacancies and send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.