We are looking for a unique and inspirational Principal to lead our school, who has the following skills, knowledge and attributes:
- A practising Catholic with a strong passion for and commitment to Catholic education
- Currently a successful Deputy Headteacher or experienced Headteacher
- Ability to lead our school towards a “Good” and ultimately an “Outstanding” Ofsted judgement
- An analytical approach to identifying key issues for improvement
- Experience of managing and leading staff through large-scale change
At St Edmund Arrowsmith Catholic Centre for Learning, we are proud to offer:
- A welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos, where everyone is valued
- Well-established links and partnerships with the community and parishes
- An inclusive school which is striving for excellence
- A committed and caring staff
- A vibrant, attractive teaching and learning environment
St Edmund Arrowsmith Catholic Centre for Learning is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
Application form, job description and person specification are available to download from our school website: www.seaonline.org.uk. Application forms should be submitted to Mrs Pauline Wilson, Principal’s PA, on PWilson@seaonline.org.uk by the closing date, Monday 8th January 2018 at 12noon.
Governors would encourage potential applicants to visit the school by appointment.
Closing date: 8th January 2018 at 12noon.
Shortlisting: 15th January 2018 at 3.00pm
Interviews: 29th and 30th January 2018
ST EDMUND ARROWSMITH CATHOLIC CENTRE FOR LEARNING
Tel: 0151 477 8770