“This is an outstanding College” – Ofsted Sept 2017
At Bonus Pastor every member of our College is valued, every student’s name is known.
We take pride in being described as a caring and friendly Catholic College by our students and their families. In every department, our staff work together to create a highly effective and successful team. The rich cultural mix created by our 825 students offers a stimulating learning environment.
We are looking to appoint a practicing Catholic with the passion and commitment to carry forward the Catholic mission and ethos of the college.
The positive attributes we seek of our ideal candidate:
• A proven record of successful leadership as a Principal / Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher.
• A commitment to the needs of every student, ensuring the opportunities to enable each one of our students to grow and flourish spiritually, socially, academically and emotionally.
• A passion for raising standards.
• The ability to lead by example with integrity, resilience and flair.
• The skills to identify and lead the college beyond outstanding.
In return we are proud to offer:
• A welcoming and inclusive community.
• Students and families who value their school and its staff.
• Staff who work collaboratively to create a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
• Supportive governors.
• A College rated Outstanding in every category by Ofsted (Sept 2017).
• New buildings opened in 2012
• Reserved Parking space on site
Bonus Pastor Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) will be required for this post.
Visits to the school are welcomed by prior arrangement. Please contact Ms Rebecca Stock or Ms Rebecca Hill by phoning 0208 695 2100 ext. 114 or email: email@example.com
An application pack is also available to download from the school’s website www.bonuspastor.co.uk
Completed applications should be returned to our clerk to governors, Leona Eley at Leona.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th April 2018 9 am
Visits Tuesday 17th & Wednesday 18th April by prior arrangement as above
Shortlisting: 2nd May 2018
Interviews are scheduled for 10th and 11th May 2018.