A brilliant opportunity to lead a thriving 11-18 Academy (1280 students) and be part of a group of Principals working within a family of schools
“Students are proud ambassadors for the academy. They make good contributions to the academy and to the local community” (Ofsted, May 2015)
We would like from you:
- Substantial leadership experience as a Principal or Deputy and a track record of improvement and impact.
- The determination and confidence to strive for, and achieve, even better outcomes for all of our students.
- The interpersonal skills to bring out the best in students, parents, staff, Governors and the wider community.
- To play a role in promoting and developing partnership and collaboration through effective leadership.
- To be a leader who will have a strong presence around the Academy.
We can offer you:
“The academy’s provision for safety is outstanding. Leaders go to great lengths to ensure that students are safe in and around the academy” (Ofsted)
- The chance to join an ambitious multi-academy trust that is going places.
- Superb modern, purpose-built accommodation.
- A strong commitment to your training and professional development within a standalone multi-academy trust.
For further information and details of how to apply, please visit www.thesharedlearningtrust.org.uk and return completed application forms with a covering letter to: Kevin Martin, Human Resources Manager, The Shared Learning Trust, Wilbury Drive, Dunstable, LU5 4QP.
Tel: ask for Kevin on 01582 211226
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed.
Closing Date: 9am on 6th December 2016
Interview Date: 14th & 15th December 2016
The Trust is committed to safeguarding. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Chief Executive: Catherine Barr
Our schools have excellent links to the M1 motorway, National Rail networks and Luton Airport. We are 30 minutes from London.