Smart Leaders is assisting an international school based in Malaysia in their search for a new Principal.
The successful candidate will work with a collaborative School Board in the executive leadership of this growing P to 12 school. The successful candidate will lead organisational efficiency and educational best practise, including human resource management, community and stakeholder engagement and overall good governance. You will hold supervisory responsibility over the Head of Senior School, Head of Junior School and Head of Administration. In this capacity, you will assist in:
· Acting as the educational leader of the senior and junior schools and managing the school effectively on a day-to-day basis within the law in line with Board policies.
· Shape a holistic vision of success for all students by establishing a school wide vision of commitment to high standards and the success of all students.
· Develop and implement, in conjunction with the Board's strategic plan, an annual school improvement plan.
· Implement key curricular developments such as a New Year 12 programme as well as EAL Support Unit and expansion of the Reception/Pre-School programme.
About the Role:
- Job Reference 148184
- Reception to Year 12 School
- Full time Contract Role
- August Commencement Date
About the School
- Well established, 19 Year history
- Excellent academic results and accomplishments in co-curricular
- Commitment to developing individual strengths and well-rounded students
- High level of success preparing students for placement in top international universities
- State-of-the-art, contemporary facilities
The school is looking for an enthusiastic leader with learning at heart. Committed to holistic education, you will be capable of shaping vision and inspiring success. You will value collaboration and integrity and demonstrate a sound knowledge of contemporary curriculums. Highly professional you will be accountable to the school Board and be capable of securing accountability in others. Experienced Principals are ideally encouraged to apply however experienced Deputy Principals or Senior Leaders are welcome to apply.
The Benefits of Working with SMART:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission. We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. Our candidates remain exclusive to one consultant. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time.
Interested in Applying?
In order to apply for this full time Principal role please contact email@example.com via email, with a copy of your CV quoting Ref# JO-1705-159621. Due to the high volume of responses for this role, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Smart Leaders is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates applying through Smart Leaders will need to meet all compliance requirements. Smart Leaders is an equal opportunities employer.