Principal | St Joseph's School | Millmerran
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5.00PM, FRIDAY, 5 JULY 2019
ST JOSEPH'S SCHOOL | MILLMERRAN | P - 6 | 55 STUDENTS
FULL TIME | FIXED TERM
St Joseph's is a family orientated community where education, love and pastoral care work together for the best outcome for our students and their families. We believe that the success of each student comes from a strong, supportive partnership between parents, teachers, students, the Parish and the wider community.
4-YEAR CONTRACT | COMMENCING JANUARY 2020
SALARY RANGE: $120,642 - $131,983
If you are a leader who
- understands and can continue to grow parent engagement in a close knit rural Catholic school community
- is focussed on delivering a relevant and stimulating curriculum with active and engaging classrooms
- has successfully supported students to build their social and emotional resilience using positive school wide approaches
We would like to hear from you!
Details about the position are provided in the Role Description and TCS Leadership Framework and Salary and Incentives.
Please submit your application via SEEK include
- a response to the selection criteria, located within the Role Description, outlining your suitability for this role
- your resume
- names of three referees
- Suitability Declaration
- Employment Collection Notice
- Compulsory comment by Parish Priest
- Compulsory statement by current supervisor (to be completed by your current or most recent supervisor)
To discuss this role, please contact Paul Murphy, Senior Education Leader, Toowoomba Catholic School Office by email Paul.Murphy@twb.catholic.edu.au or by phone (07) 4637 1445
Employment will be in accordance with Toowoomba Catholic Education Principals’ Agreement 2016-2020