We require an outstanding individual to lead our rapidly improving Academy within a newly formed Multi-Academy Trust. This position has arisen following the promotion of the previous Principal to lead the Trust. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a significant, positive impact on our large and expanding school and the Governors and Trustees are looking for someone to build on the significant work of the Academy to provide an outstanding service for our young people.
The successful candidate will work relentlessly to lead our community towards excellence.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding leader, with a strong leadership record
- Is passionate about students’ learning and has high expectations of all learners
- Will strategically plan for the school to deliver an outstanding, world class education for its students
- Has exceptional communication skills
- Has a strong leadership track record
If you wish to have an informal discussion about the post please contact Mr Russell Boulton, CEO - ieTrust, by contacting the main school number.
Visits to the school prior to application are encouraged and will be conducted on 7th– 14thJune inclusive (please contact Mrs Joanna Gillard-Eastop, HR Manager, email@example.com to arrange).
Closing Date: 9am on Monday 19th June 2017
Interview Dates: Wednesday 5th July and Thursday 6th July