PRINCIPAL TEACHING ASSISTANT for Behaviour to be based in Cheney Plus Behaviour Unit
Cheney School is a popular, high performing school located in the heart of Oxford serving a diverse community of students who are eager to learn. The success as a single Academy Trust is leading Cheney School to expand into a Multi Academy Trust.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic person who can play a key role in
supporting students with complex emotional and behavioural needs.
This is a valuable opportunity for an individual who
- Has good knowledge and relevant qualifications in supporting young people with emotional and behavioural issues.
- Has experience in teaching or supporting students with emotional and behavioural issues.
- Enjoys helping young people to overcome the barriers to learning presented by their difficulties.
We can offer you
- The chance to pursue a specialism within the Learning Support field
- Time: 37 hours a week; Term Time Only + 1 INSET day. Hours are 8-4 daily, although there could be some flexibility with start and finish times.
- Immediate Start
- Salary – Grade 6: £18,070 - £20,138 p.a.
Actual salary payable: £15,088.66 - £16,815.46 (pro rata)
Candidates must have minimum of GCSE English and Maths grades A-C.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Mrs Pauline O’Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01865 755285.
How to Apply:
Please download an application pack from below.
In addition to your application form, please email a letter of application, detailing reasons for your interest in this post and your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Oxfordshire Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 8am, Monday 24 April 2017.
Interview date: w/c Monday 1 May 2017.