Eligible Candidates: Completion of a Master's Degree preferred, Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor, Fluent English
Student Level: School Wide
The Principal will operate and strategically lead, through other leaders, managers and teachers, the system, processes and strategies for ensuring BEAM students achieve outstanding outcomes in their academic and personal / social development, as well as their learning skills. In delivering this, the Principal will ensure our educators and support staff are best skilled and equipped to lead our vision as we expand our schools across the region.
The Principal will strategically lead the school through internal monitoring, external reviews, and accreditation processes, and applicants should have experience of this, ideally in BSO, NEASC, UAE School Inspection Framework / DSIB / KHDA / or similar processes.
The role will have a corporate responsibility and training function to be determined with the successful candidates.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Required Certificates: Teaching License
- Education Required: Master’s Degree and Teaching Certification required
- Minimum teaching experience: Successful teaching experience of at least 5 years required and ideally at least 10 years. At least 5 years previous experience as a Vice Principal or Principal.
NPQH, NPQM, PGCE, CELTA, Cache Level 4, TEFL Certification, teaching license preferred Full attested degrees, high school certificates to meet UAE equalization process
Successful candidates will be dedicated, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team
Able to attend a virtual skype interview or recruitment fairs as when they are communicated
Remuneration and Benefits
- International Teaching Experience
- Environment: Faith Based Environment
- Professional growth: Learning and Development opportunities
- Career growth: Promotion and/or transfers within our network of schools
- Facilities: World Class Educational Facilities
- Remuneration: Competitive Tax Free Salaries
- Accommodation: Housing Allowance provided in salary
- Airfare: Mobilization ticket and annual airfare allowance for self
- Health Insurance: Yes, Private Medical Insurance for self
- Education: Tuition fee discount as per policy
- Vacation: Public, National, Winter, Spring and Summer holidays