NOR – 977
A unique opportunity has arisen to lead our Federation of schools. The Bentley Federation consists of Bentley West and King Charles Primary Schools, a resource provision for hearing impaired pupils and a 176 place children’s centre.
Our vision for our new Principal:
- A child-centred approach, putting the learning needs of all children at the heart of school policy and practice
- A dynamic and creative approach to developing teaching and learning within the primary and nursery age range
- A proven track record in leadership and management of primary schools with experience of nursery through to Year 6
- The ability to ensure both primary schools are good a with a vision for moving to outstanding
- The capacity to develop the children’s centre provision
- A commitment to develop the Federation further
- A commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusion for all
We can offer you:
- Delightful children who are keen to learn
- A supportive staff and governing body
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Innovative technology
- A vibrant and inspirational learning environment
- A successful resource for hearing impaired pupils
- Successful practice in our outstanding children’s centre
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged, please telephone Ms Julie Wall on 01922 720792 if you would like to arrange a visit.
For further details and an application form please go to www.bentleyfederation.org.uk
Only applications submitted on the application form will be considered. Please note we are unable to accept CV’s.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing date: Midday on Monday 5th March 2018.
Shortlisting: Tuesday 6th March 2018.
Interviews: 15th and 16th March 2018.