Do you want to make a difference?
Do you enjoy a challenge and want to improve the lives of children?
If so, St Chad’s Academy Trust is looking to appoint an experienced Headteacher who will:
- have a proven track record of successful school improvement and leadership
- bring fresh insight and boundless energy
- demonstrate excellent inter-personal skills
- lead by example with high professional standards
- motivate and empower our staff to achieve excellent outcomes for our children
- work closely with a successful and collaborative Trust
- promote the Christian distinctiveness of the academy
- forge effective links with our local community
In return you will receive:
full support from the Trust including dedicated specialist improvement advisers
regular networking across the Trust
support from a group of highly driven fellow Headteachers who look out for each other
a comprehensive induction and a bespoke training programme
wider career opportunities within the Trust
regular support from a well-established team providing curriculum and back office services
support for your work life balance and health and well-being
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please request an application pack from:
Chloe Norton – Office Administrator
St Chad’s Academies Trust, St Chad’s
Direct dial: 01543 622433
Visits to the academy are encouraged. Please contact Jo Austin – email@example.com / 07951 468336 to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications/Shortlisting: Tuesday 24th April 2018
Interviews will take place on: Thursday 26th April 2018
Please return all completed applications to Chloe Norton on the above contact details.
St Chad’s Academy Trust and All Saints National Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/ vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check, along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
St Chad’s Academies Trust is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
All Saints National Academy,