Noel Park is an amazing school … exciting and vibrant
Can you make us even better?
Noel Park is a thriving primary school serving a strong and supportive community. Diversity is our strength and we are committed to helping every child succeed, whatever their background. Teaching and learning has transformed and our expectations are high. We are seeking a Principal who has the energy, vision and drive to build on prior successes and lead our journey towards excellence.
Pride in academic excellence and commitment to an enriched curriculum is a must, as is a proven track record of success as Deputy Head or Head.
You must be ambitious and able to:
- Thrive within a positive atmosphere of high quality support and challenge
- Have the ability to inspire, motivate and empower teams and individuals to achieve
- Be a dynamic and innovative leader with a forward thinking and committed approach
- Set high standards and expectations of pupil achievement and behavior
- Take pride in academic excellence, whilst maintaining our commitment to an enriched curriculum
- Be ready to work with parents and other stakeholders to build the school’s standing within the local community
Noel Park Primary School is part of Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) a network of 64 primary, secondary and special academies. As a member of our network, we can offer you a professional learning journey, tailored to your individual needs. You will have the opportunity to work with our Primary Leaders across the Group, along with added opportunities of sharing within the AET network. We also offer an attractive range of financial, health and well-being benefits.
Visits to the academy are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Jo Grabowska, Recruitment Manager at Tes, on 020 3194 3085 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion or for an application form, please contact Jo Grabowska on the contact details above.
Closing date: Monday 16 October 2017, noon
Interviews: Thursday 19 and Friday 20 October 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent duty.