Professional and Organisational Development Manager
Salary: Up to £39,129.99 per annum depending on experience
Closing Date: Monday 26th November 2018
Interview Date: Monday 3rd December 2018
Due to growth and a period of significant change, a new and fantastic opportunity has become available for a Professional and Organisational Development Manager to join Nelson and Colne College’s dedicated HR team on a permanent basis.
Working 37 hours a week, this role provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be at the heart of shaping the culture of a College where staff are valued as the key ingredient in the continued success. Offering an extensive benefits package including a generous salary, annual leave entitlement and access to high quality pension benefits; this is an excellent opportunity for a committed professional to join our Outstanding organisation.
The successful candidate will support the development of the organisational culture, embedding the College’s vision and values into the day to day operations of the College. You will also have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and supportive HR team, thus giving you the chance to make a real contribution to the success of the College.
Applications for part-time hours may be considered for the right candidate.
The main duties include:
· Lead and support the organisation and facilitation of staff engagement activities, such as the staff voice forum, in order to positively impact upon staff satisfaction levels
· Manage the development and delivery of the College’s induction programme
· Take a lead on the College’s approach to talent management and succession planning
· Be responsible for the design of the College’s professional development programme, ensuring a range of high quality activities for staff across the organisation, which support the College’s ambition for all staff to ‘Be the Best Version of You’
The ideal candidate will have:
· 4 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English at Grade C or above
· Qualified to degree level
· Qualified to CIPD L5 or have an equivalent qualification in a relevant field (desirable)
· Qualification in Learning and Development / Training / Teaching (desirable)
· Experience of the design and coordination of professional development programmes/activities
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete the online application process.
Please note: All of our positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check. If there’s any reason why this may preclude you from being considered, please get in touch with the HR team.