Professional Learning Management System Coordinator | Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office
Applications close Sunday, 21 July 2019
Full time | 38 hours per week
Continuing | From 19 August 2019
Professional Officer, Level 3 | $86,352 - $95,943
Toowoomba Catholic Schools (TCS) is a system of 31 primary, secondary, and P-12 schools located in Toowoomba, and across the Darling Downs and South West Queensland. This is an exciting time to be joining our organisation. This role presents an opportunity to demonstrate your full potential - leading an ambitious improvement agenda in student performance, attraction and retention of high-quality staff, and enrolment growth.
You will be the central point of contact and manage systems support to staff using the professional learning management system (PLMS). This role is pivotal and requires dynamic oversight and support of TCS staff in their delivery of high-quality education, responsive to the evolving needs of school communities. The position focuses on web-based software applications for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of online, face to face and blended educational courses or training programs, for teachers and students.
- relevant tertiary qualification in Education, Business or Human Resources and experience in a similar teaching or training role
- experience in learning design and development, experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- experience with eLearning concepts and tools, instructional design knowledge and experience coordinating system professional learning
- demonstrated knowledge of authoring technologies, intranet design tools, multimedia applications, along with high proficiency in Office 365
- demonstrated experience in LMS and database management, execution of reports and analysis of data
- demonstrated exceptional skills in problem solving, and time and task management, including organising and prioritising workloads, with the highest attention to detail
- demonstrated effective customer service and interpersonal skills including all aspects of communication, negotiation, confidentiality and conflict resolution
- empathy with the values and ethos of the Catholic faith
Further details can be obtained from the Role Description.
Please submit your application via SEEK and include
To discuss this role, please contact Ken Avenell, Director: Formation and Identity, Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office, by email Ken.Avenell@twb.catholic.edu.au or by phone (07) 4637 1472.
For more information about Toowoomba Catholic Schools visit our website.