Villiers Park Educational Trust seeks an outstanding individual to contribute to the strategic and operational planning of our Scholars Programmes and activities. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience of developing and leading innovative programmes to support students.
To develop and manage Villiers Park Educational Trust’s Scholars Programmes, including operational oversight of a designated number of regional teams.
The role is extremely varied and offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work as part of an experienced team to develop skills and expertise in planning and delivering high quality provision to high ability students.
Villiers Park is a national charity supporting social mobility in the UK. Our educational programmes empower young people from less advantaged backgrounds to reach their full potential.
Ensure that all delegated programmes are of the highest possible quality in terms of the learning experience and outcomes, and are perceived as such by third party stakeholders.
As a senior member of the Education Team the post-holder will:
- Contribute to the strategic and operational planning of the Trust’s programmes and activities
- Take overall leadership of the Scholars Programme at strategic level (dependent on experience)
- Develop quality assurance and impact analysis processes for the Scholars Programme
- Line-manage designated local and remote education team staff
- Directly manage some of the Trust’s programmes at operational level
- Work with Programme Directors to set Scholars Programme budgets and to establish effective reporting, monitoring and appraisal of the programme
- Develop constructive relationships with relevant partners and stakeholders
- Establish and aspire to achieve robust objectives and impact targets
- Develop a working knowledge of all of the Trust’s programmes and activities
- Take on programmes and responsibilities in addition to those identified above, allocated in agreement with the line manager.
You will be required to work occasional evenings and weekends, which may require overnight stays.
As we work with young people, the successful candidate will have to provide an enhanced criminal records disclosure from the DBS (the Trust will arrange this).
Please visit our website to find out more https://www.villierspark.org.uk/about-us/vacancies/
The closing date for applications is midday on Monday 21 May 2018.
Interviews will be held from Thursday 24 May 2018.