Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale, Bradford and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for Progress Coaches to provide additional coaching to students within a Further Education environment.
The posts are due to commence as soon as possible and will vary from part-time to full-time positions. The roles are on a temporary basis and have the potential to go onto permanent contracts.
Coaching will be based in group sessions or on a 1 to 1 basis to support the success and progression of the students. Caseload working is essential in this position, as is the ability to liaise with relevant staff to overcome student barriers and support development.
The candidate must have substantial experience in delivering advice and guidance in an educational environment and must have a high level of numeracy and literacy (GCSE's at Grade C, or equivalent, in Maths and English). Good IT and communication skills are required.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Harpreet at our Huddersfield office or apply now and send us your up to date CV.