Cavendish School wishes to appoint a dedicated and committed Secondary Phase Progress Leader as part of our drive for outstanding teaching across the school. In September 2015 the school opened the primary phase to become an all-through school, with both phases now significantly oversubscribed.
You will play a significant role in building on our current success in terms of pupil learning experience, outcomes and enrichment opportunities.
About the role:
• Lead, and manage pupil development across the identified year group.
• Have an impact on the educational progress of pupils within the year group
• Lead a team of Tutors
The successful candidate will have:
• A commitment to maximising the academic, personal, social and emotional development of all pupils
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work constructively as part of a team
• Be able to work within organisational procedures, processes and to meet required standards for the role
Closing date: 9am on Friday 26 April 2019
Interview date: w/c Monday 29 April 2019
Start date: September 2019
Please download the application form and further details from our website. http://www.cavendishschool.net/contact/vacancies
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail, for the attention of Mrs Angela Hayden, HR Manager / PA to the Headteacher. firstname.lastname@example.org