Due to continued expansion, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative, successful and hard-working Progress Manager. The successful candidate will be an outstanding team player and a passionate individual who has the ability to work as part of a team to ensure the best possible outcomes are achieved for all the pupils@Worden. The role will involve focusing on pupils in years 8 and 9.
Worden is a successful comprehensive Converter Academy that has a proven track record of improvement with a vision that:
• All pupils achieve and are recognised as unique individuals with specific talents and needs. Students only get one chance and we take very seriously our role of providing the best possible opportunities for them to gain the most from their time here.
• Excellent teaching encourages intellectual, creative, technological and physical growth. We aim to develop our students’ ability to think independently, solve problems, communicate effectively and live happy and fulfilling lives.
• Students are motivated and recognise the joy of achievement in a safe and orderly environment.
• Parents are encouraged to take an active part in their child’s education and in the life of the school in general.
• The experiences of pupils provide opportunities to become tolerant and respectful, resilient and resourceful and encourage them to develop the skills required to face the challenges of the future.
• Students experience a range of enrichment within and beyond the school day and in the community.
If you are a committed professional, enjoy a challenge, and are passionate about raising standards and making a difference, you are a person we want working with us.
Worden is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and appointment will be subject to receipt of suitable references, qualifications and identity checks.
Term Time plus 1 Week
Interviews: Thursday 29th August 2019
More Information can be found at www.academyatWorden.co.uk