Project Administrator – Maths Centre of Excellence (0.5)
Salary: Up to £18,566.79 pro-rata
Closing Date: Monday 22nd April 2019
Interview Date: TBC
Nelson and Colne College is an Ofsted Outstanding College with an excellent reputation. We are looking for an enthusiastic, competent and highly motivated Project Administrator to join our close knit team. This position is a part time, term time only role working 18.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year on a fixed term basis for 2 years.
Working in a busy and varied environment; the successful candidate will provide administration and logistical support to the Maths Centre of Excellence project.
The main duties include:
• Provide administration and logistical support to the Maths Centre of Excellence project
• Ensure frequent and clear communication with the maths network in relation to the project
• Liaise with colleagues internally on matters related to the project
• Support the team to maintain accurate, timely records, as required
The ideal candidates will have:
• 4 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English at Grade C or above
• Relevant Level 3 qualification (e.g. A Levels, BTEC, NVQ) – Highly Desirable
• Experience of providing administrative support
• Experience of providing excellent customer service
• Ability to respect confidentiality
• Ability to keep accurate and up to date records
• Excellent IT skills
How to apply:
In order to be considered for this role, please visit our website and complete an online application form.
Please note: All of our positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check. If there’s any reason why this may preclude you from being considered, please get in touch with the HR team.