PRU Teaching Assistant / Halton / £60-£65 per day
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a full-time PRU Teaching Assistant to work in an PRU Secondary School in the Halton area. This will be a full-time, PRU Teaching Assistant role.
The school are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated team. The school has a supportive, driven and successful teaching and management team. The community is highly supportive of the school.
The successful PRU Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with SEND children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties, and ideally will have worked with children with behavioural difficulties. The desired teaching assistant will be working closely with the class teacher to deliver the best possible care for the children under their care.
To be considered for the position of PRU Teaching Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting children in an SEND setting
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Have a passion for teaching SEND children
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an SEND Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified PRU Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.