PRU Teaching Assistant required for a facility in Wakefield -
Full time supply vacancy and opportunity of permanent work for the successful candidate
* 1:1 support PRU teaching assistant
* October 2017 start (immediate start available for the right candidate)
* Long term position - ongoing full time 5 days a week (Monday-Friday - opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate)
* Based in Wakefield
*We are looking for a calm, approachable Teaching Assistant to support a KS3 student that presents SEMH difficulties on a 1:1 basis.
Vision for Education is currently seeking for a PRU Teaching Assistant to join their team. This is a challenging yet rewarding position in a PRU facility located in Wakefield.
The provision caters for students predominantly with SEMH on a full time basis and some young students may also show signs of multiple combination of other needs.
It is imperative that you have the right level of behaviour management and personality to support the school and for this 1:1 PRU Teaching Assistant role.
The ideal candidate for the 1:1 Behaviour Support must have -
* Experience in a similar Behaviour Support setting
* Background working with children with challenging behaviour or experience working 1:1 with students
In return you will find an incredibly varied and ultimately rewarding role working for Vision for Education with benefits such as:
*Excellent and transparent rates for staff
* Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling and Safeguarding Seminars (paid for by us) to continue your individual professional development
* Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them
* Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee, should they want to offer you a permanent contract; we won't stand in the way of your career.
Contact our friendly and helpful specialist SEND team in Huddersfield today to apply for this PRU Teaching Assistant role