Varndean College is one of the most successful sixth form colleges nationally. Offering a broad range of academic and vocational courses, we have an excellent reputation for inclusion and adding value.
We are seeking a highly skilled individual to deliver A level & BTEC Psychology and L3 Diploma Criminology.
In addition to having a successful track record of student achievement, you will be:
- a dedicated and motivated professional
- keen to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- qualified at degree level in Psychology/Criminology
- hold a recognised Level 5/6 teaching qualification (PGCE/CertEd) or working towards achieving this
- experienced in delivering A level Psychology /Criminology
If you think you have the skills, drive and motivation to transform learner potential then this could be the opportunity for you.
There may also be an opportunity for a Programme Leader role for suitably qualified candidates with experience of programme coordination. Opportunities to teach additional hours in Law and tutorial are also available.
Applications welcome from NQTs as well as experienced teachers.
For further information, visit varndean.ac.uk/vacancies
Closing date: Noon on 24 February 2020
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service. CVs are not accepted. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community.