Smart Teachers are recruiting for an outstanding Psychology & Health & Social Care Teacher. The successful candidate will be providing specialist 6th Form teaching for A level & BTEC Courses Level 2 and 3. This popular college is located over three sites in South East London and has established a record of excellent examination success. NQTs are welcome to apply.
About the Role
• Psychology & Health & Social Care Teacher
• Split curriculum 0.8 Psychology 0.2 Health & Social Care
• Deliver Outstanding lessons to KS5
• Permanent role starting in January 2020
• Salary between £27198 -£36067 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Rated “ Good” College in all areas
• Sixth Form College
• Fully inclusive School
• Strong Leadership
• Friendly and Diverse Student and staff community
• Excellent Transport links from across London
In order to be considered for this role, the Psychology & Health & Social Care will need to meet the following criteria:
• UK QTS and Good First Degree in Specialism
• Experience of teaching in KS5
• Proven experience delivering the UK Curriculum within the past two years (crucial)
• Able to work with pupils with various behaviour levels
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR18519
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.