Smart Teachers Australia is recruiting for a Psychology and Biology Teacher to join a highly regarded independent school in Melbourne, Australia. This is a part-time classroom teaching position to run for the duration of the 2017 academic year. There is the possibility that this role could lead to being a permanent placement for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- Job Reference: #TES1704-159143E
- Psychology and Biology Teacher
- Located in Australia
- Teaching Year 11 (equivalent to Key Stage 4)
- Part-time contract for a minimum 8 months
- Position to commence 01/05/2017
About the School:
- All-girls’ independent school catering for foundation to year 12 (Ages 3 – 18)
- Longstanding tradition of academic and co-curricular excellence
- Historical community presence with an established reputation
- Adjacent to public transport and a short travel from the Melbourne city centre
About the Location:
Our client school is located in East Melbourne, an affluent inner city location that contains some of the oldest Victorian homes and terrace houses, parks and gardens in Melbourne. East Melbourne’s proximity to the city and picturesque appearance make it a highly sought after area to live and work in.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa for Australia)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Victorian Institute of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES1704-159143E. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.