Our client is an innovative Government school in regional Victoria. A key strength the school is their capacity to build strong relationships within the College, due to their intimate community. They hold a high value on partnerships with families and the wider community and are constantly working on the professional relationships between staff and most importantly the relationships with and between students. As a result they pride themselves on the positive environment they develop for all students.
About the Role:
- Year 11 to 12 Psychology
- Year 8 to 10 Mathematics
- Part-time (0.8FTE); Fixed term Contract
- Commencing ASAP till 29th June 2019
- Work Life Balance – The school is located 4hrs from Melbourne
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kristina quoting job reference #WEB1902-535199K– email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1902-535199K – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).