Smart Teachers is recruiting for a hardworking Psychology Teacher that thrives for excellence to join a popular secondary school located in Hillingdon, South West London. The chosen Psychology Teacher will be joining a school with impressive results across the board, averaging above the national average. This Psychology Teacher vacancy is available from April 2018 start and will be contracted until July with potential to continue permanently.
About the Role
· Psychology Teacher
· Full time
· April 2018 Start
· Until end of academic year with the potential to continue permanently
· Teaching a timetable to KS4-KS5
· Daily rate between £150-£160 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Mainstream Secondary School
· “Outstanding” in all categories in most recent Ofsted
· Behaviour of pupils is outstanding
· Social science department offer pupils a varied and enjoyable experience
· Easy to access using public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Psychology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· A PGCE qualification or equivalent
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· NQTs welcome to apply
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZV9989.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.