Psychology Teacher (+ 2nd Offer)
BSN seeks an exceptional and experienced A-Level Psychology Teacher to join a young and vibrant school that is growing year on year.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a dynamic and creative approach to teaching and have the necessary skills and vision to enhance teaching and learning within the school.
Candidates should also illustrate a capacity to help students achieve their absolute best as part of a team and a willingness to contribute to the thriving extra-curricular life of our school.
We are seeking a professional who:
- Has relevant qualifications and has UK curriculum/ experience.
- Has a proven record at teaching Psychology to A-Level
- Must be able to offer another subject
- Enjoys a professionally-stimulating environment.
- Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.
- Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.
- Is comfortable integrating technology into all teaching practices.
- Is committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life.
- Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.
- Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.
We will provide:
An excellent salary and retention bonus
A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
Opportunities for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of The British Schools Foundation.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application.
Applications must be submitted via the school website. www.bsn.org.es
The British Schools Foundation (BSF) and all BSF schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening, including references and checks with current/past employers, and an enhanced DBS.
BSF is committed to providing equal opportunities to all pupils, staff, applicants and other members of the community in a safe, happy environment where all can succeed and where cultural diversity is celebrated. We aim to ensure that there is no discrimination of any kind on grounds of gender, race, colour, creed, ethnic or national origin, disability, religion, cultural background, sexual orientation, marital status or age.