Psychology Teacher 0.6 with Humanities 0.4
1-year maternity cover
Inner London Pay Scale
Required for April 2020
Interviews, Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Are you a skilled, passionate teacher of Psychology? Do you have the desire to support young people to achieve academic excellence, hone their skills and develop their character? If so, you could be the teacher of Psychology we are looking for.
The successful applicant will join our school as a teacher of Psychology and will work in a dynamic, committed Humanities faculty teaching KS5 Psychology and Humanities at Key Stages 3 and 4. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional experienced or newly qualified classroom teacher to make a significant contribution to the further improvement of the faculty.
At Bow, our drive for academic excellence, outstanding pastoral care and high quality enrichment program supports our students in becoming well-rounded young people. If you are the kind of teacher with the skill, dedication and passion to help this happen then Bow School will offer you an exciting and rewarding career in our vibrant, diverse school where our core values of determination, adaptability, curiosity and respect shape our thinking.
• A well established and comprehensive mentor programme
• A strong personalised programme of professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Staff who are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school
• Staff Wellbeing Programme
Bow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and the successful applicant will be subject to relevant vetting checks before an offer of appointment is confirmed and will be subject to rechecking thereafter, as appropriate
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Bow School has a clear vision for the future, driving forward continued improvements and providing an excellent environment for learning. We are a vibrant, multi-cultural school in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets with a roll of 880 students...