Hours: 36 hours per week - 8.30am – 4.30pm (term time only)
“What is a Pupil & Parent Link?” we hear you ask!
It is a unique role for a unique school. We value our children’s happiness at Tetherdown and are looking to appointment a friendly, approachable and supportive individual to forge lasting relationships between children, parents and staff.
This is a busy school office! Have you got packs of patience, endless enthusiasm, crazy amounts of creative ideas?
Can you work under pressure and maintain a smile?
Then read on ...
For this new role we feel you must have:
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to offer a professional, friendly welcome to all visitors
- a warm and welcoming phone manner, with an efficient approach to dealing with requests or issues
- the ability to provide specific support within the administrative team to ensure the smooth running of our busy school office
- excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise under pressure
- excellent IT skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office, data entry and email programs
Organisation and teamwork are important elements in this post. You will need to be flexible and have the necessary skills to respond efficiently and effectively to changing and sometimes unexpected work demands. We will train you and prepare you for this position.
Tetherdown Primary School is committed to safeguarding children. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory background checks, including two references and an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please download an application pack from our website http://www.tetherdownschool.org or contact Marie Barber, Business Manager on 0208 883 3412 for further information.
Closing date: Tuesday 5th December 2017 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 14th December 2017 AM
Tetherdown Primary School
Grand Avenue, Muswell Hill
London, N10 3BP
T: 020 8883 3412
Headteacher: Tony Woodward
Deputy Head: Richard Evans
Assistant Head: Annie Ashraf