Holsworthy Community College is part of the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust and works collaboratively with secondary schools and primaries to support the learning of our students. The Trust has its own Teaching School – The Dartmoor Teaching Schools Alliance – with over 90 schools as members across Devon. As a result, the opportunities for development and career progression within the organisation are superb.
At Holsworthy Community College we offer:
• The opportunity to work as part of the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust.
• A co-operative inclusive college ethos with high expectations for all students and staff.
• A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment.
• Opportunities to get involved with sharing best practice.
You will be:
• A motivating and inspiring role model demonstrating high expectations for all of our students to achieve their potential.
• Creative and imaginative in your approach to teaching and learning including the use of technology.
• Passionate and committed to improving the lives of young people.
• Have 5 GCSEs or equivalent.
• Level 3 Child Protection trained (desirable but training will be given).
The main focus of the role is working with our students and providing an additional layer of pastoral support. This support will include matters relating to behaviour, attendance and safeguarding. It is essential that candidates have experience of working with young people and have effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to self manage. Candidates also need to be able to work well under pressure and know how to prioritise tasks.
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
For further details and an application pack please or visit our website www.hcc.devon.sch.uk or e-mail email@example.com and return completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.