This an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher to join a successful school, part of Unity Schools Partnership.
We are looking for:
• inspiring teachers with a passion for primary education
• teachers with a high expectation for teaching and learning
• teachers who deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
• teachers who are highly motivated
• leaders who are driven and passionate about improving the life chances of pupils
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
• a friendly and welcoming school
• dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
• a supportive and driven leadership team
• a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
• opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust’s Leadership Development Programme)
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To arrange a visit, please contact Sarah Franks, PA to the Headteacher:
Telephone: 01440 702836
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd October 2019 09:00am
Interviews: Friday 11th October 2019
To apply, please visit: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/98307TES
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership – welcoming diversity.