Pupil Well-Being Lead (Part-Time), Cambridge

Closing date:Expiring tomorrow

Morley Memorial Primary SchoolCambridge

Date posted:
Start date: April 2018 or before
Contract type: Part Time
Salary: Scale 5 from £20,661 FTE (Starting salary is negotiable dependent on experience and qualification)
Contract term: Permanent

Are you passionate about pupil well-being for primary aged pupils? We are!  

We are a happy and successful two form entry school, located in the south of the city of Cambridge.  With over 400 children aged 4-11 our proximity to the University and Addenbrooks Hospital means we serve a diverse, multi-national school community.  Through our creative approaches we strive to make learning irresistible and believe everyone should enjoy their time in school (children and adults!) We are proud of the fact that our pupil surveys show over 95% of our children say they enjoy learning and have a positive attitude. (Pupil Survey 2017) We are still working on the remaining 5%! 

The newly created role of Pupil Well-Being Lead offers a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our team and help shape the future of pastoral care. This key role will include: 

  • Providing  high quality support and guidance to children and families 
  • Working with other agencies to access resources and services relating to well-being 
  • Contributing to the development of pastoral work across the school 

We can offer: 

  • Flexible, part-time hours (1-2 days per week, or half days across the week)
  • Positive working environment
  • Friendly, supportive colleagues 
  • Competitive salary  

Visits to the school are both welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office on office@morley.cambs.sch.uk or telephone 01223 508786 to arrange a visit.Application packs  are also available on the school website http://www.morley.cambs.sch.uk/job-opportunities/

Closing date for applications: 24th January 2018

 Interviews: From 25th January however interviews may be conducted on a rolling basis as applications are shortlisted

Morley Memorial Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.  DBS checks and disqualification declaration may be required for this post.



Job location

More about Morley Memorial Primary School
×
Type: Mainstream School
Phase: Primary
Funding status: State - Community
Gender: Mixed
Age Range: 5 - 11 years
Address: Blinco Grove, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 7TX, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 1223 508786
employer gallery photo 0
employer gallery photo 1
employer gallery photo 2
employer gallery photo 3
employer gallery photo 4
employer gallery photo 5
employer gallery photo 6