Purchase Ledger Clerk
Reference Number: SCC1617175
Salary: Starting salary £8,561 (a pro rata of £17,123) per annum with incremental progression to £9,452
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on 23rd July 2017
Interview Date: w/c 31st July 2017
Location: Frontier House
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 18.5
Working within the college’s finance team, you will responsible for processing supplier invoices accurately, ensuring that the charges are assigned to the correct area. You will also be responsible for making payments on time to suppliers and reconciling their statements. You will need to be able to process large volumes of invoices accurately and promptly and experience in a similar role is advantageous. Attention to detail is a must, as is a can do attitude and a team player.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information about Salford City College please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Salford City College is highly ambitious and a leading provider in Greater Manchester. It aims to be outstanding in all aspects of its work.
Reason to Join Us
· 32 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the generous pension scheme
· A wide range of learning & career opportunities
· MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
· Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
· We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
· For information on living and working in Salford please visit here
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.