- Based in Northern Italy
- IB / PYP (beginning of authorisation process)
- Very friendly team
- IB professional development provided
- Relocation support provided
H-International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need and how we work. H-IS students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever-changing global and digital world.
We have a PYP coordination and 50% teaching role (lower elementary) in Northern Italy for a December 2019 start date.
We are looking for a coordinator (with a teaching role) with a strong inquiry approach and creative use of new technologies to support learning.
- Existing rights to work in Italy / EU passport;
- A relevant bachelor’s degree and teacher qualification;
- Relevant lower primary teaching experience;
- Knowledge/experience of Reggio Children approach;
- Native-level English language;
- Previous PYP Coordination experiences are fundamental.
Visit our website www.h-is.com to find out more about H-International School.
Please send your application via email: email@example.com and include:
- An introduction letter explaining why you are interested in this role;
- Your current CV;
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (line manager / School Principal)