- Based in Rosà, Italy (near Vicenza)
- Transitioning to the IB / PYP
- IB professional development
- Relocation support provided
H-International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need and how we work. H-IS students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever changing global and digital world.
H-International School builds inquiry based, innovative & digital learning environments for students from nursery school through to post-university Master’s programmes.
This position is located at Roncade, Treviso in beautifully restored and renovated buildings surrounded by nature.
We’re looking for passionate, globally focused PYP classroom teachers who have a strong enquiry approach to teaching and use technology in creative ways to support learning.
- a relevant bachelor’s degree and teacher qualification;
- relevant primary teaching experience;
- mother tongue English language;
- existing rights to work in Italy / EU passport;
- PYP experience will be highly regarded.
Visit our website www.h-is.com to find out more about H-International School.
Please send your application via email: email@example.com and include:
- An introduction letter explaining why you are interested in this role (Grade 1 or Grade3) and a brief response to the 5 selection criteria above;
- Your current resume;
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (line manager / School Principal)