Qualified Nursery Assistant
Salary £16,000 to £18,720 per annum
To start asap
Vision for education is recruiting for a nursery assistant to work in our client’s nursery in the Bradley Stoke area of Bristol.
The chosen individual will be required to work with children between the ages of 0 to 5 years 5 days per week with the potential of a permanent placement within this exciting nursery. The nursery hours are 7.30am – 18.00pm and full-time hours can be worked over 4 days if necessary.
The nursery is a vibrant & warm with a family atmosphere. Their vision is to make sure they give every child their best start in life. It is a large nursery with close links to the community. This nursery promotes progression within the business so a great place to grow in experience. The staff are engaging and friendly with a wealth of knowledge, this nursery is in a residential area and has excellent commute links. There is parking available at this site also.
• To be considered for the Nursery assistant position, you will:
• Hold a current DBS on the update service
• Have a minimum of Cache level 3 qualification
• Experience working in a childcare setting within the last 2 year’s
• Be a team player with a genuine passion for the early year’s education sector.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an Early year’s educator who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol Early year’s team on 01172482600