Vision for Education is recruiting for a Qualified Nursery Assistant to work in our client’s nursery in the Stoke Gifford area of Gloucester. The nursery is open between 7.30am – 6.00pm, 5 days per week.
The chosen individual will be required to work with children between 3 months and 5 years of age. The position is full time and will potentially become permanent for the right candidate. You will need to have a genuine passion for early years education and creatively able to enhance children’s education.
This nursery is a bright and engaging environment that has recently been refurbished. It has a very homely and warm feel which strikes you as you enter. This setting has an open plan layout which adds to the fun creative atmosphere. The staff are all committed to giving the best support to children and parents and pride themselves on the bonds and relationships they hold with all in the community.
There is excellent commute links as the setting in a residential area. There is also parking for those that need.
To be considered for the Nursery Assistant / Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner / Qualified Nursery Assistant / Early Years Practitioner / Early Years Teacher / Pre-school Assistant / Pre-school teacher position, you will:
• Have a minimum of Cache Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
• Experience working as a Nursery Assistant or in a similar role within the last 2 years.
• Be a team player with a genuine passion for working with young children.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Nursery Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600