We are already starting to get long term roles in for September. If you are a qualified teacher with recent primary or early years based teaching experience, then we’d be very keen to hear from you.
We are particularly interested in speaking to teachers, NQTs ort those with more experience, who are available full-time and able to commit to a long-term role.
We’re confident of finding roles across the Early Years and Primary age range so whether your specialism is EYFS, KS1 or KS2, we would welcome the opportunity to speak to you.
Access to your own transport would be ideal, as is a willingness to travel up to 30 minutes for work – for those on public transport you should be willing to travel closer to 45 mins – to give yourself the best chance of finding work.
Whether you’re already available or would like to discuss your options with no obligation to join the agency, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Dave Sellar (lead consultant for North Birmingham – Primary) today on 0121 274 0345, by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or by sending an up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as being part of a school's community, working with ABC Teachers, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· An Experienced consultant as your main point of contact
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals (subject to terms and conditions)
To be considered for this particular role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching/teacher support qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching/supporting the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher/teaching asssistant in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Not found what you are looking for?
Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) Group. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.