QUALIFIED SCIENCE TEACHERS TO SPECIALISE IN MATHS
Full time, Permanent (MPS£22,467—£32,835, Upper Pay Scale £35,571—£38,250 pa)
- Are you a qualified Science teacher looking to change specialism?
- Are you seeking better career progression and development?
- Do you want to retrain on the job with an outstanding maths department?
At The Duston School we are delighted to be able to offer roles for Science teachers with a desire to change specialism to teach maths. We offer a comprehensive programme of training through our Teacher Subject Specialism Training (TSST) course. Partnered with Northampton School for Boys and Plymouth University, Centre of Innovation for Mathematics Teaching (CIMT), we are able to provide on-site training to confidently teach maths at secondary level. This training is formally accredited by the National College of Teaching & Learning (NCTL), participants receive a certificate in ‘Mastery of Secondary Mathematics’ which includes a subject knowledge enhancement course from Plymouth University. Participants are further eligible to receive 30 masters credits, fully funded by the programme.
For further information or to arrange a discussion about this brilliant opportunity please email email@example.com or contact HR on 01604 460004 or visit the school website for further information www.thedustonschool.org
Closing Date: Monday 16th October
We will offer:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further.
- A caring and supportive environment in which to work, where everyone is valued
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Health Care Benefit Plan.
- Child Care Voucher scheme.
- Extra curricular sporting clubs for staff. On site car parking.