(30 hours a week) (12 months payment)
We are a small, unique Primary and Secondary Rural School that teaches British National Curriculum through immersion in our exciting creative and outdoor activities.
We are looking for a qualified secondary Literacy teacher with experience in Years 7, 8 and 9.
- Enthusiastic qualified/newly qualified teacher
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent understanding and experience of delivering the English National Curriculum
- Ability to plan exciting and creative cross-curricular activities
- Flexible in approach
- Computer literate
- An interest in teaching English as an additional language
- Music knowledge would be desirable
The school is in Llinars del Valles (Barcelona) and is very well connected to Barcelona main city.
Applications by letter & CV (including recent photo & references), interviews of shortlisted candidates by Skype.
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website is www.internationalruralschool.com