Salary: Up to £18,316.79 per annum depending on experience
Closing Date: Thursday 15th November 2018
Interview Date: TBC
Nelson and Colne College are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven Quality Assistant to join our dedicated Quality team on a full-time, permanent basis working 37 hours per week.
The successful candidate will provide an efficient and effective administration support that meets the complexities of working within a team providing cross organisational quality improvement and quality assurance to all areas of the College
The main duties include:
· Be the central point of contact for all areas across the College in matters relating to Quality
· Under the guidance of the Quality Manager, be responsible for the collation and production of the College’s Strategic Self-assessment Report
· Under the guidance of the Quality Manager, be responsible for the collation and distribution of data packs and reports in a timely manner to support curriculum performance reviews
· Play a key role in collating and storing evidence provided by all areas across the College that underpins the self-assessment process
· Co-ordinate and communicate cross college Quality meetings
· To provide effective administration support during quality meetings, taking notes and recording key messages and actions
The ideal candidate will have:
· 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English at Grade C or above
· Level 3 qualification in Administration or other relevant subject
· Degree/Level 4 qualification in a relevant field (desirable)
· Experience of working in a varied and busy administrative role
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workload
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete the online application process.
Please note: All of our positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check. If there’s any reason why this may preclude you from being considered, please get in touch with the HR team.