1. Educated to a Bachelor’s Degree level in Education or related field.
2. Fluent in Arabic with excellent verbal skills.Can speak English as well.
3. Previous experience as a Quality control in an educational institution for not less than 3 years.
Reporting to: School CEO
Tasks and Duties:-
determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
setting customer service standards
specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
determining training needs
acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
directing objectives to maximize profitability
recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
supervising technical or laboratory staff.
▪ Provide suitable academic challenges that will allow each pupil to reach his or her potential
. ▪ Self-evaluate and review teaching methods, materials and schemes of work and make changes as appropriate.
▪ Commit to in-service training (INSET) and continuing professional development (CPD).
▪ Maintain records and write reports on pupils’ progress and development
▪ Discuss progress with pupils, parents and colleagues.
▪ Attend year meetings, staff meetings, parents’ evenings and whole school events.
▪ To make an active contribution to the school’s Enrichment program and Inter House events’ program.
▪ Provide opportunities to foster the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of all pupils. ▪ To undertake supervisory duties in line with published rotas.
This list is not exhaustive. All teachers are expected to fulfill any reasonable request made by the School Principal.
We are looking to appoint a person who in interview and by virtue of their qualifications and experience best demonstrates that he/she is suitably qualified for the responsibilities of the post.
▪ Has the ability to fulfill the responsibilities of the post with energy, enthusiasm and excellence.
▪ Has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
▪ Has good listening skills and respect for all pupils.
▪ Has the ability to explain things clearly in an appropriate manner to the relevant age group.
▪ Has the ability to form relationships and to motivate school pupils.
▪ Has the ability to generate enthusiasm for the work of the year group to which your form belongs.
▪ Is willing to be actively involved in the Enrichment program and the Inter House events program.
▪ Has a commitment to personal and professional development.
▪ Can adapt to living in a demanding environment.
▪ Has a sense of humor.
▪ Can thrive in what can sometimes be a challenging environment.
▪ Is prepared to go the extra mile at time when it is needed.
Annual Leave: Thirty (30) Calendar days as per School Policy
Health Insurance: Private medical coverage to be provided after probation period
Contract Duration: One (1) year
Contract Type: Permanent
Probation Period: Three (3) months subject for extension up to six (6) months
Working hours: Eight (8) hours daily - Sunday to Thursday
Weekend: Friday & Saturday
Joining Date: Immediately