We have an exciting opportunity to join our successful, vibrant school community as a
RAISING ACHIEVEMENT OFFICER
(Careers across the school & 6th Form Support Focus)
37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year.
Range 3 salary £19,039 to £20,578
(equivalent to £21,807 to £23,570 for full time)
About the role
The postholder will be required to have:
• a genuine commitment to seeing young people succeed
• the ability to bring the best out of them
• an enthusiasm to join our highly regarded pastoral team - a mix of teachers and support staff working together to sustain and raise the levels of achievement of our students
• previous experience in mentoring or working with young people
• A high level of skill in organisation and administration
• excellent communication skills which can be employed with children and adults
We can offer you
• a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” – HMI)
• a strong commitment to your own professional development
If you want to know more than please visit our website for an application pack or telephone us on 01296 424781.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date: Monday 20 January 2020 at 12 noon.