We have an exciting opportunity arising in this outstanding mixed grammar school.
RAISING ACHIEVEMENT OFFICER inc Deputy Designated Lead
37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year .
Range 4 salary full £19500 to £21000 (equivalent to £23000 to £25000 for 52 weeks)
Apply by Wednesday 28th June 2017 at 2pm
Do you have:
· a genuine commitment to seeing young people succeed?
· the ability to bring the best out of them?
· an enthusiasm to join our highly regarded pastoral team - a mix of teachers and support staff working together to sustain and raise the levels of achievement of our students?
· previous experience in mentoring or working with young people?
· A high level of skill in organisation and administration?
· excellent communication skills which can be employed with children and adults?
· The resilience to manage challenging situations with adults and young people, particularly the vulnerable
We can offer you
· a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” – HMI)
· a strong commitment to your own professional development
· a rare opportunity to shape a new way of working for the benefit of our students
For more information and an application form, please see our website http://www.sirhenryfloyd.bucks.sch.uk/about-us/vacancies-support/
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.