We are seeking to appoint a passionate teacher with a proven track record of achieving excellent Mathematics results to join our successful Mathematics department as a Raising Standards Leader.
Our core purpose as a school is to strive for exceptional learning and your role will be to support the Head of Mathematics to drive forwards progress and attainment in the subject.
The successful candidate will need to:
● provide, with the Head of Mathematics, strategic leadership to improve results
● be an outstanding classroom practitioner
● have excellent communication and leadership skills
● deliver whole school CPD
● support students and families to enhance their understanding of Mathematics
We can offer you:
● an environment where the focus is on developing high quality teaching
● exceptional CPD opportunities through our tailored CPD programme
● the opportunity to develop your teaching career with the possibility of moving into whole school leadership roles
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a school that focuses relentlessly on raising standards and invests in the development of both staff and students. In March 2017, we were graded as being a ‘Good’ school by Ofsted and we have a clear mission to be Outstanding by 2020.
We proudly serve our local community, attracting students from a wide range of backgrounds and are part of GLF Schools, which is a supportive family of twenty seven schools. Successful candidates will have exceptional career development opportunities as a colleague in this family and there are a number of opportunities for Lead Practitioners to work collaboratively across the multi-academy trust.
We are conveniently located with excellent road links and just forty minutes by train from London Victoria.
For an informal discussion about the post, please call Paul Cuthbert, Deputy Headteacher.
We reserve the right to call candidates to interview prior to application deadline or withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
References may be requested upon receipt of your application, so please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interview date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.