RE & Humanities Teacher
Our client is a flagship private school in North QLD. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school seeks a suitably qualified Jr RE & Humanities teacher for a position commencing Term 2. This school prides itself on traditional and providing a highly academic education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- Junior RE and Humanities Teacher
- Accreditation to teach Religion in a Catholic school
- Term 2 start
- 3 term contract
- New graduates and experienced teachers welcomed to apply
- Top independent School
- Beautiful Whitsundays region
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1803-526727CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB WEB1803-526727CW – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!