ABC Teachers are seeking a teacher of Religious Education to start working for a great Secondary school starting September 2018, straight after the summer the first two terms. The school is based in the centre of Leicester City with easy access to public transport and an onsite car park.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at an outstanding school and join a friendly and supportive team.
ABC Teachers welcome newly qualified teachers (NQT) and experienced teachers to apply. NQTS will be supported throughout their induction year and will be given all of the support and help you need.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a qualified teacher status
- Be prepared and organised
- Have excellent behaviour and classroom management
- Committed to making a lasting difference to pupils at the school
- Passionate about teaching and learning
What is expected?
You will be expected to plan creative and inspiring lessons across the key stages, mark class work , be organised and prepared, attend school meetings, parents evenings and you may occasionally have to organised class trips out.
Why ABC Teachers?
- FREE Registration
- Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
- *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
- Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
- Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
- A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
- Flexibility to work on the days you choose
- Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
- Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
- An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
To apply for the role please send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sally on 01509 608017
Don't have a DBS? No problem! ABC will process a new DBS for you and as soon as you have worked just 1 day for us you will be refunded the cost for the application.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply staff can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please call 01509 608017 for more details.