Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced RE Teacher/ Library Studies Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ independent school in South West London. The RE Teacher/ Library Studies Teacher will be working with children aged 7-13. This is a part time position covering 24 lessons over 5 days. The school is set over 2 sites and is steeped in academic history. The school has an exceptional reputation and children achieve in both academic and non-academic areas. This is a maternity cover post to start immediately.
About the Role
· RE Teacher/ Library Studies Teacher
· 24 lessons spread over 5 days per week
· Teaching children aged 7-13
· Part time post
· Maternity cover October 2017 to May 2018
· Salary £28,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
About the School
· Independent school
· Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
· Teaching over 2 sites
· High achieving academically
· Pastoral care plays a vital part in school life
· Well connected to London public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful RE Teacher/ Library Studies Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMA27399
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.