St John’s Catholic Primary School is a one form entry, vibrant school situated in Mid Devon. We are looking for a confident and dynamic Early Years teacher to join our dedicated and enthusiastic staff team. The successful candidate will have the vision and energy to deliver high standards of teaching and learning for our School.
We are looking for an individual who is:
- An outstanding teacher
- Able to inspire children and staff to achieve highly
- Highly ambitious for the children they teach and their own performance
- Interested in developing their own leadership skills
- Catholic, or sympathetic in supporting the Catholic ethos of the school
We can offer you:
- Children who love to learn and are happy coming to school
- Ongoing development opportunities to challenge and support you professionally
- Opportunities to further develop leadership skills
- A dedicated and friendly staff, committed to rapid school improvement and enjoyment of school life
- Supportive governors, parents and parish communities
- A strong Catholic ethos
Required: September 2017
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
St John's has a dedicated staff team who are committed to ensuring the best outcomes for all pupils. If you feel you have the experience and qualities we need, then we want to hear from you! St John's Catholic Primary school has 185 pupils on roll, and is part of Plymouth CAST, a Catholic Multi-Academy Trust serving 36 schools across Devon, Cornwall and Dorset.
If you would like to visit the school, please contact the school administrator, Heidi Last on 01884253630.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure for these posts.
Closing Date: 24th April 2017, noon
Interviews: 17th May 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email