Main Pay Scale
Required for: September 2019
‘Pupils have very positive attitudes to learning…’ OFSTED (March 2017)
This is a genuine opportunity for you to be part of this exciting phase in the life of our school. Aylward Primary is a friendly, supportive and growing school, situated on the edge of London, a few minutes’ walk from Stanmore tube station. We are seeking to appoint outstanding and inspirational teachers, across our primary school, who have the ability to enthuse, challenge and motivate pupils.
We can offer:
• well behaved children who are eager to learn,
• a school where children’s progress is well above national averages, by the time they leave Aylward,
• a caring, dedicated team of professionals, who are keen to develop their practice,
• a school that takes pride in developing the whole child,
• excellent CPD opportunities,
• a brand new, well-resourced school building set in amazing school grounds.
We are looking for someone who:
• has high academic expectations and is committed to developing the whole child,
• has up-to-date knowledge and understanding of engaging pupils within a creative curriculum,
• can support the school’s ethos and work as part of our hardworking team.
Visits to view the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For an application pack, please visit our website:
CVs will not be accepted
Closing date: Thursday 21st March 2019 (at 12.00pm)
For any additional details, please contact the School Business Manager, Marion Tam
Tel: 020 8958 9202
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children is a very high priority at Aylward. Our rigorous Safer Recruitment procedures ensure only safe adults work with our children.